Thursday, February 14, 2008

#6 Hectic Weekend

Typically, my weeks here at TCU consist of a very hectic Monday through Thursday filled with hours of studying and various on campus activities, along with a more laid back Friday through Sunday. Unfortunately, this weekend is looking to be very stressful along with a long school week.

Starting on Friday, I have to make the hour long trip back to TCU from my hometown in order to make a dance performance that will count as extra credit for my dance class. The best part of this is that I was just informed about this event an hour ago. Hopefully, the ballet will not last too long since I have to dressed and on a bus to attend an off campus event at 9:30.

Saturday will start early in the morning, when I must drive back to my hometown from campus to meet my uncle who is flying in from Los Angeles. Between my "family time" I must read three chapters in History, work on my English essay, apply for summer school, and complete six hours of defensive driving online. Somehow I don't think all of this will get done.

I will drive back to campus before 2pm on Sunday for a sorority event, which will be followed by a chapter meeting that evening. I'm sure much studying will follow the meeting. Yay.

I have learned very quickly that college life is not always what it is cracked up to be. It takes much studying and organization to be able to reach the fun parts of college.

1 comment:

Kelli Marshall said...

You write, "Somehow I don't think all of this will get done." But it always DOES get done, doesn't it? :o) Miraculously...