Saturday, February 9, 2008

#5 Sex with TV and Food??!!


When I watched the two clips, “The blood,” I couldn’t understand what this episode was trying to tell me at first. As I saw several times, I could understand that this wanted to show the American society as well. These days, percentage of corpulence is increasing and many people are spending lots of time sitting in front of stupid box, television. Also people think that having sex is not a big deal. At the clip, George showed every issue in these days society. He was trying to do having sex, eating and watching television at the same time to pleasure himself. Also it showed that George think that sex is the just casual thing as watching television and eating sandwich. When I came to the America first, I was shocked about how Americans think about the sex. They have really open mind about sex and they think that it is ok to have sex if they are going out. But in my country, having sex before married is really immoral so first time it was hard to understand showing having sex on the television as casual. Still I think that having sex before married is not good. I hope that many people think that this kind of episode is for making humorous and these issues are considerable in these days.

No comments: